Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 3.8 release date?

Hi guys,

when will be vbulletin 3.8 officially released?

PS sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, but I have no posting rights in the vbull 3.8 Questions forum

When it's ready?

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

I'm a member of a forum that is powered by vBulletin.
      The new social group categories feature would be very handy, that's why I'm asking.

Yeah, I know it will be finished, when it's finished (typical developer answer btw.)

So can you give me a specific date, at least a month in which it will be finished?

Comment

I'm not a developer lol. I'm just telling you what the mods on here would. We never get any ETAs as such. It happens when it happens.

Comment

Oh for christ's sake, say something!

At least a year!

Comment

I already told you I'm not a developer...

Comment

Subscribe to the announcement forum, so you get a daily digest in your mail inbox when there's a new announcement - including 3.8's beta release or gold release.

Comment

Sometime around jan-feb 2009

Comment

As the software is still being tested and is fairly early in the open testing phase, we do not have a specific release date at this time. The goal is to provide a stable and reliable package to our customers. While we will work to provide that as soon as possible, it is unknown what testing will bring out in the software. If we rush this testing phase then we run the risk of causing problems for 1000s of customers and millions of users around the world.

As soon as we are confident the software is ready for release, we will make an announcement with a date.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X