X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nulled on localhost?

Hi,
    I used to be an admin on my friends forum, I used to make themes on it as i'm quite good at making them, But as he has closed down, I am unable to do that anymore. My question is, Can i use a nulled version to use on localhost. Just to make themes on and test them, As it is a waste of money to buy a license just to make themes on.

I would think running it nulled would mean it's illegal, which would result in a no.
    Michael Biddle - Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

It is illegal to use a pirated version of vbulletin no matter where you use it.

Comment

On a localhost, i heard somewhere that could still be used for transmitting to internet, so as nulled = illegal, your answer = no.
        Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmancode47 View Post
          On a localhost, i heard somewhere that could still be used for transmitting to internet, so as nulled = illegal, your answer = no.
          You cannot use vBulletin period without a license.

Comment

Don't think anyone will notice if you use it for testing on localhost and when you go public you buy it. If you buy it when going public it's not a big deal, is it?

Comment

You're still using the product illegally. You are not by law allowed to use our software untill you purchase a license. Nothing you say will change this fact.

Comment

Don't think anyone will notice if you use it for testing on localhost and when you go public you buy it. If you buy it when going public it's not a big deal, is it?
                It already amazes me how much asking you doing for something that wont happen,

If you do not have a vBulletin license you will not be able to use it on ANYTHING. As for excpetions, there are none.
                Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

The answer is no, regardless how you ask the question.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X