If you happen to be poor, like me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you happen to be poor, like me.

I am poor =[ Is it possible to get vbulletin, but pay for it like $10 a month till the money is payed?

No. Sorry.

Comment

Oh, Okay =[ Can someone tell me what the best free forum is?

Comment

You can probably save from now for a vbulletin license.

You can start with phpbb and then transfer to vbulletin when you are ready to pay. Impex is a free software which will get the transfer done. I did that with my forum in the signature. vbulletin license was the one of the best investments I made.
        www.christianforumsite.com
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choco Pop View Post
          I am poor =[ Is it possible to get vbulletin, but pay for it like $10 a month till the money is payed?

How are you going to afford the hosting costs ? May be the best solution for you is to use one of the free forum hosts that will allow you to export the database when you are ready.

Build your forum,once it is successful and you have maybe advertising revenue then you can afford to move to a host of your choice and use premium software.

Comment

We won't give the forum until we received full pay..

If you can put $10 aside a month you are best to do that until you have the fee and upgrade at a later stage.

You could go for a leased license, and within 60 days upgrade to an owned license for a reduced fee, basically splitting it in two payments. Notice: ONLY within 60 days after purchase, not after.

We have impex, so in the future you can import from phpBB to vBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by Choco Pop View Post
              Oh, Okay =[ Can someone tell me what the best free forum is?
              Here's one resource:
              http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=54276

HTH...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X