Prices? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices? HELP

Hey! So, is there any download that is free, or does it all cost money? I'm getting the vibe that everything to make a site costs money here...

Thanks! SheyannG

It all costs money. vBulletin is not free software.

Comment

Leased license,

grants you permission to run an instance for one year. It is $100 per year. You can decide to stop using it after the year is up, upgrade to an owned license, or renew for another year.

Owned license,

grants you permission to run an instance for unlimited years. It is $180 as a one time fee. You get 12 months 'new releases download access', you don't have to renew. If in the future after the first 12 months you desire to get newer versions access again, you could optionally renew for 12 more months. At any time. For $60.

There is no free version.

Comment

[Mod action: Moved to Pre-Sales Forum]

Comment

if i purchase $180 package will i get permission to run Vbulletin for unlimited years??

Comment

Originally posted by hostmela View Post
            if i purchase $180 package will i get permission to run Vbulletin for unlimited years??
            That's an owned license and as it says above:

Originally posted by Floris View Post
            Owned license,

grants you permission to run an instance for unlimited years. It is $180 as a one time fee. You get 12 months 'new releases download access', you don't have to renew. If in the future after the first 12 months you desire to get newer versions access again, you could optionally renew for 12 more months. At any time. For $60.
            Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
            osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

grants you permission to run an instance for unlimited years @ $180.> this means i can use my licensed vBulletin without any fee for unlimited times?????????

you don't have to renew.>do i have to renew after 12 months???

Comment

Originally posted by hostmela View Post
                grants you permission to run an instance for unlimited years @ $180.> this means i can use my licensed vBulletin without any fee for unlimited times?????????

you don't have to renew.>do i have to renew after 12 months???
                You can use it on one website for unlimited years.

No, you do not have to renew if you don't want to. You will not receive updates for it after 12 months though, unless you renew it.
                Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
                osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

Originally posted by Coreye View Post
                  You can use it on one website for unlimited years.

No, you do not have to renew if you don't want to. You will not receive updates for it after 12 months though, unless you renew it.

thank you very much for your information

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X