SMF - Vb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMF - Vb

I have a SMF forum at the moment. Wondering about converting it over, or should that read, getting someone to convert it over. I expect to pay, thats not a problem. Just thinking about it at the moment though.

Would one of the senior members / developers be interested in doing it. I would also want the mod for thumbnails as topics added to it. There might also be some changes to the theme. I have a hosting service with full support and database with Mysql or what ever it is

So if anyone is interested in the project, please let me know in PM or email [email protected] and I can let you see what I'm after. Once is set up, I'm fine and run the SMF forum no problem in the admins panel. Its getting there thats the hard part

Thanks for your time.

Danny.

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Aww heck, sorry Steve. I would have thought that buying the software from you guy's and asking for help would be ok mate. Paid help if someone is not capable of doing it themselves, with themes and mods.

Obviously not, in which case I'll move along. Sorry.

Danny.

Comment

You can ask over at vbulletin.org in their paid services forum and someone may be able to help?
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Thanks for that and will do. BTW, thats a much better answer and does this site more good than bad. I have two forums actually, but want to convert one first. With help like that, they may get two sales here yet. With the first response, they would get none.

All the best and thanks.

Danny.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X