Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I don't know my password OR email address! Can't log into support or DL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I don't know my password OR email address! Can't log into support or DL!

I bought my site that runs on VBulletin (www.playtcgforums.com) over a year ago. The superadmin stuff was never transferred over as promised, and I can't contact the guy who used to own the site.

As it stands, I can't log in to post on the Vbull forums or the support system. I'm the primary owner and Admin on the site, but cannot get into the Super Admin CP to download.. If I've no password and no email account to get the password sent to, where do I go from here?

I've no prob giving the VBull team any info they need to contact me. I need downloads and to update VBull. Please help me or give my message to someone who can! I'll be checking back on here several times a day.
    AIM: playtcgrae
    EMAIL- [email protected]

Thank you kindly for your time,

~Rae

Please confirm you bought it secondhand or from us.

If secondhand, this is something you have to take up with the owner.

As per our license agreement : without written consent from Jelsoft a license may not be transferred to a new party.

The name and the email on the license is in our eyes the owner of the license. If they scam people by secondhand selling, that's not a problem for Jelsoft, but the user they scammed.

Comment

I see a ticket with a contact request, but the owner never followed up. So it never got transferred.

Comment

I got a response from him and he doesn't have any information anymore. Is there a way to get him information that he can give me? What other course of action would you suggest I pursue? Thank you again for your time.

Comment

There is nothing we can do. This is all up to the license owner.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X