Does vBulletin have this feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does vBulletin have this feature?

Hello there,I want to know if vBulletin has a feature where if my members post a reply or post a new topic, the message wont come on to the forum until I have approved the message.This is vital if I am to purchase vBulletin. Please reply as soon as possible.

Yes, per usergroup moderation is a built in feature. With various options and tools.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reponse.Can I use this feature on all members. What you are saying to me suggest all my members wont be able to post new topics or post reply's with out my apporval.Is that correct, please calarify.

Comment

You can use this feature on all members or on only the ones you specify (by usergroup)

Comment

Originally posted by Foax_199 View Post
          Thank you for your quick reponse.Can I use this feature on all members. What you are saying to me suggest all my members wont be able to post new topics or post reply's with out my apporval.Is that correct, please calarify.
          You can set it so posts HAVE to be approved by you. You can set boards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Foax_199 View Post
            It is per usergroup, so you can do this for all usergroups, or just only members, or new members, or special members, or only the staff members. Or nobody. It doesn't matter.

Each usergroup has the permission "always moderate new posts"

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
              It is per usergroup, so you can do this for all usergroups, or just only members, or new members, or special members, or only the staff members. Or nobody. It doesn't matter.

Each usergroup has the permission "always moderate new posts"
              It can also be set per-forum.
              Regards,
              Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X