X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick
    replied
    1) Yes, vBulletin can install it for you for $150

3) Yes, you can fill out a support ticket including admin, FTP, and server access and vBulletin will look into issues and resolve them if possible.

5) Yes, you can convert. As has already been mentioned, you would use ImpEx. It is free with the purchase of a license. However, vBulletin does not convert for you.
    Note: Each service ordered covers installation of one license on one server. Installation does not include importation of posts, user information, or styles from other forum software. Once the installation worksheet is filled out correctly, the installation is assigned to one of our Techs and is usually completed within 1-2 business days (not including weekends.)
    https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php?step=2

6) vBSEO is not an official product of vBulletin. You can install and run it at your own risk. Doing so voids your warranty, as vBulletin does not support forums running modified code.

Leave a comment:

• cheat-master30
    replied
    Originally posted by fouad_programer View Post
    Dear Gentelmen thank you in advance

I believe that vB is the best bulletin board software on this earth ... I only need to answer the following questions before I can put my money

1- Unfortunately I didn't knew that vb is not free software from the beginning... I've download it from website and used it ,I'm very happy with it but now i know its not free and i want pay for it ...coz im a developer and I will feel sooooo bad if some body stole my software. so now how can I replace the licensed one with the already used one without losing any data???? and vb support team can do it for me or not? if yes is that will be with extra charge?
    Just buy a license and overwrite the nulled files with the legitimate ones from the member's area. vBulletin support team can probably install a forum for a charge, I know there's a forum installation service that can be bought.

2- My current forum is so slow and i'm sure no problem with the server.... so is vB software in normal do heavy load on the server?
    It shouldn't cause heavy server load, but it depends what features are enabled, what modifications added, the amount of members and posts and various other factors.
    3- Do u provide a live support (I mean ur team can access my server and solve a problem if exist or you only provide support by phone and on your forums?)
    I think they do. They have a phone number and a support ticket system, and I've heard the staff here ask for things like FTP details when they can't figure out the errors otherwise.

https://www.vbulletin.com/order/

^vBulletin phone support costs.

4- what do your recommend to me ? to buy the leased license or the owned?
    Owned license is cheaper after about two years, and is a far better deal. Plus, you can run the software forever if you don't want new features or the like.

5- I have another forum but useing phpBB can I convert it to vB ? I think yes . if that okay can ur respected team do it? and if there is extra charge how much it will cost me?
    Yes, there is a converter called Impex, and I think the Jelsoft staff can convert your forum to vBulletin, I've heard of such stuff happening before.

6- there's a hack for seo called vBseo on this link http://www.vbseo.com/ is this your product ? if not is that okay to install it on ur forums or it may damage or do a problems?
    vBseo is a modification people may or may not recommend, but it likely won't cause damage to the forum itself or the database or the files.

in the end forgive me if there is any spelling mistakes and i'm waiting for ur kind replay

Thank You
    Yours

Fouad
    No problem.

Leave a comment:

• fouad_programer
    started a topic Important Questions I need to answer b4 i buy

Important Questions I need to answer b4 i buy

Dear Gentelmen thank you in advance

I believe that vB is the best bulletin board software on this earth ... I only need to answer the following questions before I can put my money

1- Unfortunately I didn't knew that vb is not free software from the beginning... I've download it from website and used it ,I'm very happy with it but now i know its not free and i want pay for it ...coz im a developer and I will feel sooooo bad if some body stole my software. so now how can I replace the licensed one with the already used one without losing any data???? and vb support team can do it for me or not? if yes is that will be with extra charge?

2- My current forum is so slow and i'm sure no problem with the server.... so is vB software in normal do heavy load on the server?

3- Do u provide a live support (I mean ur team can access my server and solve a problem if exist or you only provide support by phone and on your forums?)

4- what do your recommend to me ? to buy the leased license or the owned?

5- I have another forum but useing phpBB can I convert it to vB ? I think yes . if that okay can ur respected team do it? and if there is extra charge how much it will cost me?

6- there's a hack for seo called vBseo on this link http://www.vbseo.com/ is this your product ? if not is that okay to install it on ur forums or it may damage or do a problems?

in the end forgive me if there is any spelling mistakes and i'm waiting for ur kind replay

Thank You
    Yours

Fouad
    Last edited by fouad_programer; Fri 26 Sep '08, 2:11pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X