Some questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions...

Hi,...i have some maybe dumb questions, about new 3.8.0. Alpha 1 version...

1. The nick name, number of posts, profile picture...look like http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lxyoa1&s=4, but can I change it, that my forum looks as
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dp7crq&s=4

2. Administrators, supermoderators, and moderators,...in older versions they have different colors, that people can vary them...here they have just boldface.

3. Where I can download Croatian Language Pack, for vBulletin 3.8.0. Alpha 1 version?

Thanks...

4. If I want to buy older version of vBulletin, where I can download it?

1 - yes, with a simple option

2 - yes, you can add your own html markup for each usergroup

3 - 3.8 is not out, so no language pack is available for it. Any current 3.7 language pack works on 3.8.

4 - You should not. Get the latest stable build, and upgrade to each new stable as they come out. We do not recommend using outdated software for various obvious reasons.

Comment

Thanks...

2. how I can add my own html markup, where I can find it?

3. Ok, undestood, can I get a link for Croatian language pack 3.7, please...

I have another dumb question...

6. Will I have a problems, if I put a banner in the top of page (on forum)?

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, maybe you didn't unerstand me...

Branding Free Option - $170 per license

All vBulletin communities must retain the vBulletin and Jelsoft copyright text at the end of every page as per the license agreement. If you would like to legally remove this branding, you can purchasing the branding free option, which costs $170 per license. This only allows you to remove the Jelsoft/vBulletin copyright information from the front end pages. Please also note this does not allow you to rebrand the software with another name.

What actually does it means,...can I put commercials (banner) in the top of page, if I buy "Branding Free Option"?

Comment

I understood you. This is a support question:

how I can add my own html markup, where I can find it?
            You need to be a licensed customer to get support.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X