examples, hosting and databse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• examples, hosting and databse

1) Can vBulletin be seemlessly integrated with an existing graphical html website so it looks and feels like one?

If so, are there any examples?

2) can I run vBulletin from an externally hosted server?

3) do I have to have an indepth knowledge of sql/mysql or php to be able to do anything with vBulletin or are there tools in your setup process that help to make the job easier for me?

1- you can easily recopy the header/footer of your actual site, but the CMS you actually use would not fit without a modification called a bridge, which is not provided here!

2- externally hosted?!.. you mean not having the forum hosted on your own computer?... sure, 95% of the sites using vBulletin are hosted by commercial providers... there is a lot of discussions about hosts on this forum.

3- the setup process is a automatic install script that you have to run when you upload the script on your host, the best place for infos is here: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X