Bought vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought vBulletin

I just bought vBulletin,I did nt get and info to sign in to the priority forum.
    Last edited by McEvan; Mon 22 Sep '08, 8:01pm.

Originally posted by McEvan View Post
    I just bought vBulletin,I did nt get and info to sign in to the Priority Forum Support Instructions .

As that page says:
    And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It take up to an hour for the system to update your status.

If you have done all this and still have problems, then please send an email to [email protected] with this info:

- your forum user name
    - the email address you registered with
    - your customer number
    Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
    osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

Do they send it in a email ?If so your paypal email or the forum one?

Comment

Priority fourm

I did nt get and info to sign in to the priority forum.

Comment

Newtech,

If you've purchased a vBulletin license you need to do the following:

--Go to http://members.vbulletin.com/ (using your customer number & password to login, which would have been sent to the email address you provided upon purchase)

--On the left-hand side in the Members' Area, click on "Priority Forum Support" and you'll see a form. Fill in the details as required and then press 'Save Email Addresses'

Once you've done that, wait about an hour for the system to update your details. Once it's verified that you're a license holder, you'll be able to access downloads, etc. both here and at the other places you may have checked on that form. Any emails you are sent will be to the email address you provided when you registered here and the one you provided when you purchased your vBulletin license.

Comment

Thats the problem I never got customer number & password to login.

Comment

Customer info is sent to your account email address, after your sales receipt has come through I believe.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X