Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Leased License...

Yar.

Anyways, I plan to purchase a license sometime soon.
    Leased, of course. Later on, is it possible to upgrade the Leased License to Owned? If so, how much does it cost? Do I have to pay the full $180 for it? Sorry if I am asking too many questions.

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $100 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $100 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.

Ah. Thanks Steve. I was wondering that. I assume if we renew our leased license after the year is up, we would still have to pay full price, or would we get another 60 days to upgrade?

Comment

No, at that time it would be full price. The upgrade offer is 60 days from the original purchase.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          No, at that time it would be full price. The upgrade offer is 60 days from the original purchase.
          Ah. Thanks for answering my question Steve. Now I know why people say the response time is Top-Notch.

Comment

Those people are wise.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X