Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering if vB can do everything for my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering if vB can do everything for my site?

Hello, I would like to have a pretty simple website. It would be for a racing sim community. Basically I want to be able to have a "Time Trials" section for certain cars and tracks. Basically there is a file within in the game that you can upload that others can then download and put in there game app folder to review the replay.

I would like my site to be able to allow people to submit there name, track, car and time along with an attachment of this file. Once submitted it will rank them based upon the time.

I would like the drop down menus to sort based upon tracks, cars, car classes, etc.

Can vB do this?

if not can I get some suggestions or maybe someone that can do this type of scripting?

Thank you

Is a no reply a "no" answer?

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking about this over at www.vbulletin.org in the Pre-sales forum there.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X