• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering license.

Hi.

How do i transfer a license safe?

I mean, can you guys check something?

Thijmen

We can check whether or not a license is valid for transfer, however, there is no guarenteed safe way to transfer a license. The license can only be transferred when the original owner approves the transfer, and confirms the details. It cannot be transferred "because I've paid him via paypal already" or anything like that. You may wish to give this article a read over: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90059
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

The current owner of the license has to request a transfer. We will then inform the owner if it is eligible for one or not. (see Andy's post).

The new owner can not request a transfer, but they can check prior to buying a second hand license if the license is a valid number, and eligible. Ask the current owner for the license number (not customer number or any password) and the site it is pointing to and used on. Then contact Jelsoft via a sales ticket to verify the license number, and ask if it is indeed pointing to that domain, and eligible for a transfer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X