Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions...

1) Can I change the registration on a purchased copy so it is not so much of a total Pain in the Azz as what it is to register for this site's forums?

2) If I buy this and install it one DomainOne.com and then get a new name DomainTwo.com will it still work?

3) Can I skin the forums to fit the look and feel of my site and if so how difficult is it?

4) Can I have multiple skins or themes that users can elect to use?

5) Do I have to keep the spam logos for vbulletin in the header of the Forums with a purchased copy?

6) Your annual fee and upgrade pricing is extremely confusing. I have seen FOUR different prices quoted at various pages on your site. Can you please create ONE valid pricing structure, post it, and provide a link to it. I have seen anywhere from $30 to $90 listed as the annual fee for upgrades after the first year.

7) If I buy a copy of the software do I get the source code so i can code add on and make improvements like most legit forum vendors do?

Originally posted by POS-Software View Post
    1) Can I change the registration on a purchased copy so it is not so much of a total Pain in the Azz as what it is to register for this site's forums?

2) If I buy this and install it one DomainOne.com and then get a new name DomainTwo.com will it still work?

3) Can I skin the forums to fit the look and feel of my site and if so how difficult is it?

4) Can I have multiple skins or themes that users can elect to use?

5) Do I have to keep the spam logos for vbulletin in the header of the Forums with a purchased copy?

6) Your annual fee and upgrade pricing is extremely confusing. I have seen FOUR different prices quoted at various pages on your site. Can you please create ONE valid pricing structure, post it, and provide a link to it. I have seen anywhere from $30 to $90 listed as the annual fee for upgrades after the first year.

7) If I buy a copy of the software do I get the source code so i can code add on and make improvements like most legit forum vendors do?
    1. Don't understand your question - sorry.
    2. If domainone.com is taken off the internet / the vBulletin files are taken off domainone.com, then yes.
    3. Yes you can. It is fairly easy.
    4. Yes
    5. If you mean the vBulletin logo, . No, this changes with each skin in the images -> skin name -> misc folder.
    6. The prices are very simple. There are 2 packages for vBulletin, with other add ons, like vB blog and vB Project tools. The prices are available here: https://www.vbulletin.com/order/
    7. As I am aware of, yes. I think so.

Comment

1. Yes, you decide what information you ask users to fill in when registering.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X