Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I have this if I buy VBulletin 3.7.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I have this if I buy VBulletin 3.7.2?

Hi there VB guys.

I've been really impressed with some vbulletin forums.

I am really thinking about buyng one license, but I'd like to be sure of this first.

I am planning to buy VBulletin 3.7.2. If I do it will I have:
    - the portuguese language available
    - the zoints comunity workink on this VBulletin version?
    - all of this aith a bridge integration with Joomla 1.5?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for the good work.
    Rui.

1. vBulletin includes a Language Manager in the admin control panel. This allows you to translate the vBulletin interface into your own language or several languages, as well as being able to import language packs created others. Your users can then select the language they prefer to view the board in.

We do have a Languages & Phrases forum where you can find packs donated by our customers and also receive help for creating your own:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Also, here's the forum containing downloads of the current Language Packs made available by our customers:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96

Please note, the Language Management System only covers the board text and not individual posts. The posts themselves will be displayed in the original language they were written in.

2 and 3. These require modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

-What about importing all my stuff from my Simple Machines Forum (1.1.13)?

- I am really interested in using Zoints Local. Will I have a legal version of Zoints to use with my VBulletin, here, in the member area of your official VBulletin Forum?

Comment

SMF is a supported platform for importing. These things can be carried over from your SMF installation:
        * Import usergroup
        * Import user
        * Import forum
        * Import thread
        * Import post
        * Import poll
        * Import Private messages
        * Import moderator
        * Import smilie
        * Import attachment

Zoint is a third party developer; we do not have any affiliation with them. We do not maintan, nor support any thing for their software. Depending on their decision, their software can either be downloaded from vbulletin.org (for valid license holders), or their own website (on their own terms).
        Best Regards,
        Andy Huang

Comment

Zoints is a modification, but there is a version 2 for the vBulletin 3.7 series available from vBulletin.org that I'd assume works on the latest version.
          DS Ultimate- A Nintendo DS Forum

My Blog (Nintendo, vBulletin and other articles)

My Profile and Modifications at vBulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X