Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick
    replied
    You'd be better off not using the points mod on Phpbb3 and then tell all your users about the cool features, etc. but tell them you need to raise enough money to purchase vBulletin and use a points mod for vB instead (there are a few of them on www.vbulletin.org)
    So basically you're bribing them.

If you really want to switch to vB but need to rely on your members for funds... then that might be a good idea for you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If they have then they would have needed to write a custom script to do that. You can try asking at the vB mod site: www.vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Error47
    replied
    Has anyone been able to transfer mods? I only need the points mod to transfer to vb

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no option to transfer data from mods into vB. You can only transfer the default data into the default vB fields.

Leave a comment:

• Error47
    started a topic phpbb3 to vbulletin transfer question

phpbb3 to vbulletin transfer question

I am thinking about starting my forum on phpbb3, and then transfer to vbulletin when I raise enough money from my forum. My forum is going to rely heavily on the points/cash mods.
    Im not sure what mods are available for phpbb, but if I transferred my forum, will I be able to retain all of the members points from phpbb to vbulletin with vbcredits? Are there any complicated edits?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X