This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying vbulletin, skin question help

hello im going to be getting a vbulletin board i have found a skin that i really like i wouldnt settle for anything less. the skin is free but the problem is it is 3.6.7 version and the lastest board is 3.7.2 how will i get this skin to work with this new board. are there people that offer there services to make the skin run error free on the new board. my email is [email protected] i hope someone can help me asap. thanx

There is no magic way to make is work with 3.7.2. You will very likely need to edit the custom templates to do that.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanx for the reply can u do this. . please email me
      Last edited by husky1; Wed 23 Jul '08, 9:34am.

Comment

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i was unaware. can you email me you have knowledge and no one has help me so far. thanx. i edited the post.

Comment

91 views and only 1 person replied come on people.

Comment

What part of 'it is against the forum rules' was not clear?

Once you are a license customer you can post over at www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X