paying in the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paying in the Netherlands

I want to transfer the financial responsibility for our vB license payments to my collegue.

I've been paying by paypal, from my personal paypal account, but I wonder: is there a way of paying online by credit card from the Netherlands? Are there any restrictions I wouldn't think of myself?

Yes, payment with credit cards is one of the standard payment options.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thx Jerry,

I'd like to make her mail address the owners address in order to get the invoice to her, but I still need to have the possibility to download new versions and get the product updates information mails myself (If I add my own address as one of the extra email addressen (eg Email address 1) will I still have these features myself?

Comment

There can only be one email address on an account - the address of the license owner.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

states several mail addresses besides the owners of the account.

What's the use?

Comment

Able to post on the support forums.

Comment

Okay I see,

Sorry, this is quite tedious to my non administrative brain .

as I do understand now, there is no real support for
              splitting the financial and the technical responsibilities for our vB installation?

I'd rather not depend on the financial person on my technical information, so I suppose I'll have to keep being the financial contact myself?

Im a right?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X