Web Hosting W/Free vBulletin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting W/Free vBulletin??

I've spent numerous hours researching different options for my website and have found that VBulletin meets and exceeds my requirements. And after reading the documentation I feel it would be fairly easy to implement.

While searching for a web hosting solution I came across some hosting plans that included "Free vBULLETIN Software". Is this a operating full version or what?

Also, I've been looking and reading different reviews for web hosting. Most reviewers have affiliate links attached, So, can someone give me a realistic review of the best web hosting package to use with vBulletin? Assuming between 25,000 to 100,000 registered and active members.

I use Yahoo Small Business for one of my ecommerce sites. Would Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting work with vBulletin?

Thanks,
    Paul

There are no webhosts who provuide you with vBulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by BmsPaul View Post
      ...Would Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting work with vBulletin?
      It would not work with 3.7.x, their MySQL-PHP cannot handle it.

They have some cheap,unlimited options.
      I don't think that they would be happy to host a forum with 25000-100000 "registered and active members" for $11.95/month.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X