X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change password?

I have a question about my account:
    Jul 17th '08 07:54am, i made a ticket to request an email address change in my VBB account because i lost this email 1 week ago ( someone has steal it), and i give a full information need to make a change like:
    • Name
    • Registered email address
    • Billing address
    • Payment method
    • Date of purchase
    • Type of license ordered
    • Customer number, password, the answer for the security question...

( I read from http://www.vbulletin.com/faqsales.php )

Jul 17th '08 11:21am, the supporter updated my license information as i've requested.
    Jul 21st '08 08:16am, continue in that ticket, i make another request to change the contact detail name in VBB account from my name to my wife name.
    Jul 21st '08 09:28am, the supporter refused my request and changed back the new email to the original email address, and he changed the password of my account, he told me that "You cannot transfer the license" . So now, i cann't login to my VBB account, cann't forgot the password ( i lost the original email address as i told before), i only want to use my VBB account, not transfer, please help me!
    adsl viettel

Originally posted by knth View Post
    I have a question about my account:
    Jul 17th '08 07:54am, i made a ticket to request an email address change in my VBB account because i lost this email 1 week ago ( someone has steal it), and i give a full information need to make a change like:
    • Name
    • Registered email address
    • Billing address
    • Payment method
    • Date of purchase
    • Type of license ordered
    • Customer number, password, the answer for the security question...

( I read from http://www.vbulletin.com/faqsales.php )

Jul 17th '08 11:21am, the supporter updated my license information as i've requested.
    Jul 21st '08 08:16am, continue in that ticket, i make another request to change the contact detail name in VBB account from my name to my wife name.
    Jul 21st '08 09:28am, the supporter refused my request and changed back the new email to the original email address, and he changed the password of my account, he told me that "You cannot transfer the license" . So now, i cann't login to my VBB account, cann't forgot the password ( i lost the original email address as i told before), i only want to use my VBB account, not transfer, please help me!
    Unless your license has been active for atleast 3 months, you cannot change the details of your license information (i.e, email address, name, etc.) As far as I'm aware that would most likely be the reason for the refusal, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I believe you are correct.

However, why would the team member accept the first request, but then refuse the second and lock the guy out of his account?
      (( Given the OP is giving true information ))
      Regards,
      Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X