• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain_Kirk76
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
    paypal is fast and easy to use.
    It's not available in all countries, I run my site off donations, and many members don't have PayPal in there countries.

Leave a comment:

• TCM
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post

i use paypal wich it linked to my checking account. i have never had an issue with useing paypal. i even use paypal for even for ebay.
    Lots of people don't like using Paypal because of their approach to conflict resolution. Someone accused me (without merit) of scamming them, and I had my account frozen and last $600. It took me almost a month to get my account working again (because regrettably there are things that require Paypal) and I never recovered the money.

That's why people like to have other options.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied

i use paypal wich it linked to my checking account. i have never had an issue with useing paypal. i even use paypal for even for ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley Busby
    replied
    It would be misleading to suggest that there is any intention to add any additional payment processors at this stage. The payment options offered is sufficiently varied to offer most (if not all) customers a suitable choice.

Leave a comment:

• zeropr45
    replied
    Why not paying with the ther payment option?

Leave a comment:

• Captain_Kirk76
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashley Busby View Post
    As has been said, we can accept online payment via PayPal and credit card and offline by check, wire transfer and credit card by fax and phone.
    Is there absolutely no chance of you being able to accept Google checkout in the near future?

Leave a comment:

• Ashley Busby
    replied
    As has been said, we can accept online payment via PayPal and credit card and offline by check, wire transfer and credit card by fax and phone.

Leave a comment:

• Snipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain_Kirk76 View Post
    My licence is about to expire, and the only funds I have are in a Google Checkout account. Is there any way for Jelsoft/vBulletin to accept google checkout as payments?
    I'm honestly not really sure. But if you check https://www.vbulletin.com/order/ it looks like it's only PayPal or via Credit Card, Cheque or Mail.

Leave a comment:

• Captain_Kirk76
    started a topic Google Checkout for payment?

Google Checkout for payment?

My licence is about to expire, and the only funds I have are in a Google Checkout account. Is there any way for Jelsoft/vBulletin to accept google checkout as payments?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X