How many users globally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many users globally?

Are there any figures on how many people in the world use vBulletin? Not the webmasters/site owners but an estimate on how many people (members) use vB forums?

100,000? 1,000,000? 10,000,000?....

Far to many to count

Comment

I'm sure they have some general figure as to the number of active licenses. I'd be interested in this figure as well.

Comment

I don't think they really know how many people use each licensed forum though. That would be incredibly difficult... impossible in fact, to calculate.
        DS Ultimate- A Nintendo DS Forum

My Blog (Nintendo, vBulletin and other articles)

My Profile and Modifications at vBulletin.org

Comment

Oh, I thought the original poster was asking about how many running instances of vBulletin there were.

Comment

Originally posted by chaselafon View Post
            Oh, I thought the original poster was asking about how many running instances of vBulletin there were.
            That's what I thought at first, too.

I also would be curious to know either (or both) of the two figures.
            Regards,
            Nick

Comment

Has to be in the tens of millions, I'll bet.

Comment

Most people who search on google would have come across a vbulletin forum in the results(and visited it). I don't think it can be accurately estimated. I just know that its too big to count.

Comment

I don't think it's too big to count, per se, but I don't think there's a function available to do it.

If I had to make an estimate, I'd say around 100-million.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X