3 Quetions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Quetions

1) When I buy can I choose which version of vbulletin I want and will it be changeable in the future for free?

2) I wish to buy a owned lisence - If I dont want to pay for support the next year do I still get access to download new mods/styles or is that part of the renewal fee?

3) If I register the vbulletin to a domain/company and something bad happens (company fails or falls aprt) or I want the forums for something else can I change it for free?

Thanks in advance.

1. You don't, however you'll have access to the latest stable of versions of vBulletin, you'll be able to upgrade to any other verison of vBulletin that you have access to. I would not suggest starting with an older version of vBulletin though.

2. You're not renewing support, you're renewing access to new versions of the software. So no, the ability to download modifications and styles from vB.com/vB.org will not change.

3. Yes, its a matter of updating the information in the members area.

Comment

Ok thanks for all your help Zachery, I have made my mind, now I have to come up with $60+

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X