X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chousho
    replied
    Originally posted by jnnat View Post
    This means I am paying a sum each year ?

It also means that version will stop working if no pay each year ?
    Only for the leased. The Owned license is good to use all the time.
    In other words:
    Leased = pay $100, use one year. ($100 for every year renewal).
    Owned = pay $180, use forever. (no renewal fee).

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    If you buy a leased license ($100 USD) you will have to renew it each year at $100 USD, or remove the software.

If you buy a owned license ($180 USD) you can continue to use the version you've got installed, but you cannot download any newer versions released after that date. If you would like to download and use newer versions for your site, you will need to renew it; the renewal fee is $40 if you renew within 60 days after the expiry, or $60 any time after that.

Leave a comment:

• jnnat
    replied
    This means I am paying a sum each year ?

It also means that version will stop working if no pay each year ?

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    The answer to all your questions on life, the universe and everything else can be found here: https://www.vbulletin.com/order/

A Leased License will allow you to run the board for one year, paying the fee on an annual basis.
    If you buy an Owned License, then you will be able to run the board for as long as you want, only having to pay for updates if you want (not required).*

*Your first year of updates is free and comes included, so you'd only need to worry about this a full year after your purchase, when your free updates expire.

Leave a comment:

• jnnat
    started a topic Hi , Please Accept me to this question

Hi , Please Accept me to this question

Hello I want to buy an original copy forum vb 3.7.2 How is the amount needed to buy and what version is the necessary measures and how to purchase
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X