Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin-chinese

Hi,

I'm planning to place my order for the vbulletin license at vbulletin-chinese.cn as I need the chinese support language. If I place the order over there, do I have limitation in downloading modules at vbulletin.org and from this site?

Thanks
    Andy
    Last edited by ufnec; Mon 14 Jul '08, 8:17pm.

Hi Andy,

You will be recognised as a licensed member over at vBulletin.org - just make sure you follow the instructions that appear on how to appear as licensed.

Dismounted

Comment

Thanks.
      so what is the different in buying it from here and from the china site? the one from china site is cheaper.

Comment

You will only show up as licensed on vBulletin-china.cn and vBulletin.org.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

vBulletin China can also only provide support using Chinese language, and is manned by only two staff (myself and another), so the support are often a bit slower. We do aim to reply to all you tickets within 24 hours turn around time maximum though.

You will be able to have access to the Chinese language packs if you purchase here. In fact, if you don't require support in Chinese language (as your English is obviously very fluent), it is recommended that you purchase here instead.
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

Thanks.

If I purchase the license here will I get support in vbulletin-chinese related to chinese specific problem like searching?

Comment

No. You would have to purchase from them to get support there.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X