Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickCR
    replied
    Thanks for the answers. I have found my way to vBulletin.org where I have asked similar questions as they specialize in mods for vb.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    1. Not by default. It requires a third party modification.

2. Not for what you're asking for, at least none that I'm aware of.

3. They can choose what language they see the default phrases in, but it does not translate the posts.

4. You'll need a third party addon to do that.

5. Each license is good for one single installation.

Leave a comment:

• nickCR
    started a topic Seriously Considering..

Seriously Considering..

Hello All,

I am very interested in buying vBulletin as it definitely seems to be widely used.

I have some questions that come to mind which I would like answered and maybe those here can help.

1. Can the application have advanced SEO capabilites? Not just a regular re-write but a way to form the urls, etc.

2. Are there any "store" addons that would allow me to include my products? I think having one login is very important.

3. Can I have two different lanugages in the forum? Can I allow users to choose the language they want and then only show specific forums to those people.

4. Portal page. I would like to have a main page where I could show newest 10 post, hot product of the day, newest 10 articles etc.. Kinda like PHP Nuke or something similiar.

5. How many sites is one owned license good for?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nick
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X