Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the first company I have ever seen that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the first company I have ever seen that...

does NOT want your money. I have been trying to buy a owned license for about three hours now. First it was that I dont have...OR WANT a paypal account, I want to pay by credit car so I selected the Metacharger option. That didn't work, my card kept coming up invalid. So I contacted VB sale support and got a very bored sounding guy that told me it is because I cant buy globally without updating my card, so I called Visa and did that. Tried again about 3 times, didn't work. Called the sales support...again, got the same bored sounding guy....again and he doesnt really care about my problem. He told me to try the Global pay, I did...about 4 times. Again rejecting my card because it thinks the card is Fraudulent. Its not, I checked my account online, perfect. Called Visa again, nothing wrong. What the heck is the deal with your payment system. I never tired so hard to give a company $180.00 before. Very upset...

We cannot process sales over the phone information line. This is for security purposes and because we use third-party payment processors.

Metacharge is the strictest method of card processing that we have. If you tried multiple times and are denied, it will block your IP address for a period of time. This is usually 24 hours. Once locked you will get a message stating that you have a fraud rating higher than 2.5 and will not be able to purchase from that IP until unlocked.

Worldpay allows cards from more countries but is restricted in not allowing free email accounts and takes manual processing afterwards. If you used a free email account, it will tell you that the card was denied when in actuality it wasn't really processed.

We try to offer multiple payment methods to support a large customer base around the world. Most transactions do not have problems but occasionally some do. We try to do everything we can to help facilitate people with problems but we cannot run the transaction for you, nor can we override any kind of denial from the processor over the phone.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Worldpay allows cards from more countries but is restricted in not allowing free email accounts and takes manual processing afterwards. If you used a free email account, it will tell you that the card was denied when in actuality it wasn't really processed.
      Gmail is the only e-mail account I have, what am I suppose to do?

Comment

Why you can't open a PayPal account? Do a bank transfer at last.
        vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
        vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
          Why you can't open a PayPal account? Do a bank transfer at last.
          Because due to limitations beyond my control I can't wait the 2-3 days that paypal takes to verify the bank or credit card information. Is it to much to ask to just pay with a credit card and it work? I have NEVER had a problem before this and Im sure Im not the first one.

Comment

You don't have an email account through your ISP or website where you're going to install vBulletin at?

The only other options without including PayPal at this time are:

1) Use one of our offline payment methods. You could try the Credit Card by Phone method but the person handling the transaction will need to know to allow it even with a free email address though I believe it is tried through Metacharge first and Worldpay second.

2) Wait at least 24 hours before trying Metacharge again.

The checks are put into place to get rid of credit card fraud and are for the cardholder's protection as much as the company's. If we had another payment option that you would be willing to try, I'd let you know about it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by PWO81 View Post
              Because due to limitations beyond my control I can't wait the 2-3 days that paypal takes to verify the bank or credit card information. Is it to much to ask to just pay with a credit card and it work? I have NEVER had a problem before this and Im sure Im not the first one.
              Just do a bank transfer then, it will take some time, but will surely work for your situation.
              vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
              vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                You don't have an email account through your ISP or website where you're going to install vBulletin at?

The only other options without including PayPal at this time are:

1) Use one of our offline payment methods. You could try the Credit Card by Phone method but the person handling the transaction will need to know to allow it even with a free email address though I believe it is tried through Metacharge first and Worldpay second.

2) Wait at least 24 hours before trying Metacharge again.

The checks are put into place to get rid of credit card fraud and are for the cardholder's protection as much as the company's. If we had another payment option that you would be willing to try, I'd let you know about it.
                That is my fault, I forgot about the website email address. Let me try that. Hope this works....

Comment

It worked. Just did it with Global Pay and [email protected] email address. Thank you Wayne for reminding me about that e-mail address.

Quick question, how long now more or less till I get the download e-mail? I know you prob wont know, but just an estimate.

Comment

WorldPay requires manual verification before our system gets notified, usually it takes at most 24 hours to complete the order. When that is done, you should get an email telling you your customer login info and what not, which you can use to download the software
                    Best Regards,
                    Andy Huang

Comment

Sorry for your troubles. Welcome though!
                      Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X