Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB to API Developer

Hey

Been using vBulletin for a while now. I want to know what options are own for developers as you have password protected that area, just want to meet other developers on vB and not talking about vB.org

I also wish someone can help me regarding if I can become an API developer, I have a few vB plugins and modifications including a wordpress and movabletype cgi intergration system I want to give out to people.. but I want to charge and want my customers to verify his/her licence on my site using an API service on SSL? Then will use my own classes to charge via eJunkie/paypal

Excuse my english please

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

I am not yet a licenced holder hence "Pre Sales" forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X