Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to upgrade my old license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to upgrade my old license?

My leased license expired about 2 years ago, but when I took the site down, I backed everything up.

I would now like to purchase an owned license and get a site going, but I would like to use my old board.

If I buy a new license, then I will have to overwrite all of my existing files to upgrade vbulletin versions, and use my new license, But There are modified php files, and i dont know which have been modified or how.... its been too long

So is there anyway that I can upgrade my expired leased license to an owned license?

Originally posted by BigJohnny View Post
    So is there anyway that I can upgrade my expired leased license to an owned license?
    I wish. I have a lapsed leased license and am reminded everytime I download an update for my other (3) owned licenses.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Yes, you can upgrade an expired leased license to an owned license.

Log into your members area at http://members.vbulletin.com with your customer number and password. Click Upgrade/Renew next to your license information for the license to be upgraded to an owned license. Select the Upgrade to Owned License option and continue with the order form and checkout.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

wow, i dont know why i didnt see that before..... but its right in front of my face.

thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X