License Transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Transfers?

Hello, I've been wanting a vBulletin since my Freshman year of High School (just graduated May 29th), and I think I finally have my chance.

A friend of mine purchased a owned license from you guys, but no longer uses it and offered it to me.

Is it possible for a license to be transferred over to me, and update the information so that I pay for the fee for updates, etc?

Thanks!

If the license is no longer active (IE: can no longer download newer versions), it will need to be renewed before it could be transferred. Easiest way is to have him file the order forms and everything, but use your paypal or credit card to pay (IE: you two sit down in a lab to do it).

If the license is active, just have him contact us, and if it had not been transferred within the last 12 months, and is valid (IE: not pending piracy issue etc.), and we can arrange it from there.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

His license is active, and has not been transferred before and is not pending piracy issues, etc.

How do you want me to have him contact you?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Benton View Post
        How do you want me to have him contact you?

Thanks!
        Please read:

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        The license holder has to issue a license transfer request. This has to be done through a new support ticket in the members area > contact.
        Originally posted by Fusion View Post
        Contact [email protected].
        Your friend has to open a support-ticket through the members area (or [email protected]) stating his wishes.
        The staff will then review the petition and if the transfer is granted, issue you new login details for the members area.
        Originally posted by Fusion View Post
        Transfers are initiated by contacting support through email or support-ticket.
        Last edited by Coreye; Thu 19 Jun '08, 11:47pm.
        Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
        osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X