About purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About purchases

Okay. I am going to purchase two vBulletin Licenses. They will be linked to my bank account, and the like. But anyways, the second license is going to help my friend out. Let's say he decided to backstab me. Is there any way to get that license back? I mean, can I report it to Pirate Reports, with proof of purchase, in which, they can shut down the forums? Can someone please help me with this?

If the license is in your name, you are responsible for its proper use. If you feel that your friend will distribute the software then you shouldn't give it to him.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      If the license is in your name, you are responsible for its proper use. If you feel that your friend will distribute the software then you shouldn't give it to him.
      I know that. I mean, he'll have NO idea on how to distribute it. I mean, if he per saye, betrays me, is there any way to get the board shut down? Since the license is in my name.

Comment

It'd be your responablity to shut the site down.

Comment

Thanks. I assume if they refuse to shut it down, as in the guy, I can contact the web hoster, and ask them to remove the site?

Comment

Yes, it would be in your rights to do so.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Okay. Thanks you guys. I'm considering purchasing your software. I like the feel of it, and the looks. Thanks alot! ^^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X