Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilly
    replied
    vBulletin does not provide an import service, however you can purchase a professional installation for (i think) $150.

Once you have a license, you can also post a paid service request at vbulletin.org for someone to do the import for you.

Leave a comment:

• Pryre
    started a topic Some Questions....

Some Questions....

Well I have wanted vbulletin for quite some time now because I heard it is the best. I am ready to purchase but I have a some concerns.

I need help with two things:

1) I need a impex import and installation of vbulletin to a sub domain on my site done for me by the professional vbulletin team. I have practiced importing my site and can not successfully do so even after reading the online manual; pardon my ignorant.

2) I am using SMF 1.1.4 and my site is installed to a sudomain. Will there be a problem? I am buying a full license for 180$, so will there be an addition fee for getting it installed and imported?

I hope to perform my purchase by the end of the week, is there time available for the vbulletin team help me?

-Pete
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X