aMember & vBulletin Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aMember & vBulletin Integration

We currently have aMember for login user member control and want to add a bulletin board. We want the bulletin board to only be able to be accessed by aMember users and plan to put it in a protected aMember directory.

How easy is it to integrate the aMember login with vB? We only want to require our users to login to our aMember site and then they will be automatically logged into vB. I also found an aMember plug in for integrating with vB, but don't have much more info on it.

I have searched the forums here and found some info, but nothing concrete as to the level of complication involved to do what we need.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

It is stated on aMember's site that it integrates into vBulletin. You should ask this there. We don't have any specific mechanisms for that integration.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      It is stated on aMember's site that it integrates into vBulletin. You should ask this there. We don't have any specific mechanisms for that integration.
      but you have had customers easily integrate vB as I described? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ttz View Post
        They wouldn't know exactly. Those people post on the aMember site about that. If the software says it integrates with vBulletin, then it will.

Further more, vBulletin.com doesn't support third party applications or plugins. So, they couldn't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by ttz View Post
          We actually don't track what addons and integrations people perform on their forums after they purchase. All I know is that aMember advertises that they integrate with vBulletin. I do not know the ease or the extent to which that integration occurs.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X