• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Suggestion

Hi
    I am in middle of developing a website with the following features:
    1. Forums
    2. Blogs (suggest me which CMS can be suitable blogs)
    3. Destination Review (suggest me a destination review software)
    4. Gallery (Photopst, Gallery2 etc.)
    5. User Dash Board (which displays his profile, personal blogs, his posts, album, gallery etc.) can I customize vbulletin user dashboard as per my requirement?

For this I came across various CMS like Jooma, Drupal, Subdreamer etc.
    Before purchasing any software I need to know which CMS will best fullfil my requirements. I need a customizable CMS which can have same look and feel to the overall site.

I know one difference that Jooma is open source and free to use as compared to Subdreamer. But I want a better solution in terms of functionality. Please show me the right direction.

Does vbulletin provide CMS solution?
    Thanks
    Rathore

Jelsoft does not currently have a Vbulletin CMS.

Vbulletin actually includes a good portion of what you listed you were looking for though (albums, social networking profiles, user created groups, not sure what you mean by dashboard although take a look at the profiles here to see if you like their look and feel).

Vbulletin is very easy to customize requiring only a small knowledge of HTML to change any of the default templates to match your needs. So, if you don't like the look of the VB profile layout, you can always change it.

As for picking the right CMS to go along with Vbulletin that's something you're going to need to question the specific companies you mentioned about. On that note though I've used Subdreamer for over a year now and as far as integration goes it's worth every single penny. There are absolutely no file alterations; integration is as simple as clicking a button. Subdreamer will simply set itself to pull users from Vbulletin rather than its own usersystem. So, I would recommend Subdreamer, although the CMS decision really comes down to what you find out on your own research. If you'd like more information though PM me and I'll run through my experience with the CMS and their company.

Hope that helps .

Comment

subdreamer is very easy to integrate VB and VB group... is very easy to use... and the look is good...

look my site... http://www.apprends-moi.com

I buy a licence with branding free...

Sorry the site is in french...

LeRoub...
      Sorry for my poor english...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X