Owned License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned License

What happens when my owned license expires? Do i need to renew for some reason, will the application stop running if i lapse?
    adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

With an owned license you get the right to run the software forever and access to the download section of the Members Area for one year. During that year you can download and install any new versions that are released. After the year is up you can renew the download access for $30/yr (the current price.) This is not a mandatory fee and you will still the right to run your current version for as long as you want. However if you want access to future updates you will need to renew this access.

Note: Effective June 2, 2008 vBulletin products and services will have a new pricing schedule. You can read about this here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268714
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve
      adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Well I'm going to jump in on his post and ask. I purchased a license years ago and have not used my account for sometime. I still have my original account information to log into the members area but I'm unable to get in? What's the deal, was my account deleted somehow?

Comment

The passwords to the members area were reset earlier this year. You should have received the updated info in an email. If not, just use the "forgot your password" option.

Comment

Yeah I just had my ticket answered and yes they are fast. I wish Blizzard tech support was that fast. lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X