Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nulled to retail

Hello Guys,

I am using nulled version of VB3.7 gold for 1 month ( just for the test)... now i am planning to buy VB license.

Please tell me how can i replace all my Nulled version files with retail version... i dont wanna lose any data from my current board

please assist me.

Thanks in advance

Just follow the instructions received when you complete your purchase. Additionally, check the installation section and post any problems you encounter there.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

After took a license download vbulletin package from members.vbulletin.com

Copy them to ftp, and upgrade.

Comment

You can always do a backup/restore procedure if you use the same versions.

Comment

Actually, I've seen some nasty nulls where they've renamed the tables, and many other things to prevent hosts from detecting that they are using a nulled version. In cases like that, unfortunately, there is no easy way to keep the data (and possibly no easy way to upgrade/patch down the line, too)... possible back-doors, legality issues, and unable to obtain support from us aside, that is just one of the many disadvantages of using nulled version.

If the site is live online, and accessible by other people, I'd strongly advice you purchase a license and try to convert as soon as possible. The longer you drag on, the more data you have to risk losing -- let it be via mal-intent of the person who nulled the software, our anti-piracy team, or other possibilities.

Generally speaking, as mentioned by everyone else, if the person who did the null did not mess with the database structure, you can pretty much perform an in-place upgrade (even to the same version), and you'll be converted in no time. However, for the odd case where they messed with db structure, and everything else, it is strongly recommended that you make a backup prior to doing the change-over. So in case if anything goes wrong, you have something to fall back to while you work out how to convert properly.
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X