Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phpBB -> vB 3.7 posts/thread import compatibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpBB -> vB 3.7 posts/thread import compatibility?

Hello,

I have a question I hope someone doesn't mind answering. I have a relatively large forum for a mmorpg I created and own. It has over 50,000 posts and a few hundred members. Now, I've decided to concentrate on my game as a business rather than the fun hobby it was.

So, I really don't want to disappoint the long standing members and those who have worked hard to make my phpBB forum what it is today, therefore I ask:

I am going to buy the latest version of vBulletin. I love all the amazing new features (my compliments to the creators! ) and it really is true that you get what you pay for. Would I be able to transfer all posts/threads and members from my phpBB MySQL DB to my impending vB forum?

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
    Lee.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin Forum Software and for contacting vBulletin Sales.

Yes, using our impex system with the phpbb script you can import your data from phpbb into vbulletin 3.7

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex has more info about this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X