How long does the email take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does the email take?

I paid thru paypal using my credit card and it shows I paid in full and that payment is completed. I have not received the email saying what my customer # and password is going to be. I paid yesterday evening and have been waiting since, I used the ticket system and sent a email to the sales dept along with the transaction ID from paypal. I also checked my junk mail and nothing is in there also. There was no e check or anything like that involved.

[email protected]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Yes I emailed yesterday and have not heard anything. Want me to send again?

Comment

You had two tickets yesterday and both of them were answered. You can view your tickets at the bottom of this page:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          You had two tickets yesterday and both of them were answered. You can view your tickets at the bottom of this page:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php
          I can't view them because its asking me for a customer name and password, I never received this in the email. Thats what I have been trying to get, once I paid my money I never got the customer id or password to download the program.

Comment

Then you need to check your spam filters because very ticket has been answered. There are no unanswered tickets in the system.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Steve trust me I did, I'm just gonna call on the phone and see whats going on. I only got 1 email from the vb team and it said.

Thank you for ordering from Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. This email
              is a tax receipt for order number 2CE2996079FA. Further details about
              the
              products and services ordered are included in a seperate email.

Please keep a copy of this e-mail for your records.

If you would like a copy of this receipt in an invoice format, please
              click this link:
              http://www.vbulletin.com/r.php?p=2CE2996079FA&a=546b46195c4e9898c8b6362104f54e01

I never got this separate email, who do I need to talk to to get this sent or resent to me? I even asked in the ticket yesterday for them to resend it because I never got anything back.

Comment

Problem solved, called the customer service and they game me the info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X