Ask before I buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask before I buy

Hi all - I am not at all familiar with vBulletin, but I do run a competitors product and I am looking for help.

I have a very small forums, mainly use it for support with my local comic book store. Recently, we have been holding Magic the Gathering events and I have noticed that other sites have this 'plug-in' that allows for players to list/post their decks online.

Would anyone be able to tell me how this is done?

thanks,
    Andy

If there is a modification to do this it is probably posted over at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/portal.php.

Most of the modifications and what not are listed over on the .org site. I would visit there and run a couple of searches and see what you find.
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Thanks... I went over there, but since I don't own a license yet, I am unable to post a q/a session.

Anyone other ideas?

Comment

You can register and post in the Pre-sales for there, just like here.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X