need a more detailed guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a more detailed guide

I want to try a few things with the Demo version before deciding to buy a VB license.

The main thing I want to do is as follows:

In the Demo version, the Main Forum, how can I change the "New Thread" buttons with "Send a Question" buttons?

I have searched this forum and know that I can do this by going to change languages in the admin panel and search for "New Thread" and then editting it, have done that with no success.

Appreciate a more detailed guidance on this.

Also a quick question, is it possible to set the VB to accept only x number of new posts every day?

Thanks

Sorry, but you cannot change the button or images in the Demo. You can do this with a graphics program once you have a license.

As for the second question, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking about this over at the vB mod site: www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X