This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pre-sales Q's

I have been testing vB with a nulled script/software for around 2 months with the intention on buying a licence if I like and can handle it,
    which I do, which I can and which I will this w/end so please normal members...don't ***** about my actions....

I am currently testing out 3.7 thing is people have started signing up and posting and replying to threads, (call me stupid but I set the turn off board option wrong).

....anyway I now realise that 3.7 is not the one for me 3.6.9 (now 3.6.10) is as I don't really need all the networking stuff, (I will leave that to Myspace and Facebook) So instead of losing current posts and members when I go live officially with licence....

1. Is it possible to downgrade?
    I have read some posts here and members are saying it is not possible to go backwards so just want to get this info from vB staff themselves.

2. If Q1 is not possible, is there a way to pull members and posts/threads out of the database allowing me to put them in what would be the new 3.6.10 DB?

Hanson

1. No

2. And probably not.

We do not provide support for people using vB illegally, so you are going to need to purchase a license.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X