A few questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions....

1st off, before i start asking my questions here, i would like to commend the v-bulletin staff on their hard work in developing this v-bulletin software. Of all the message boards i have been on the v-bulletin ones have been by far the best both in look and performance. Keep up the great work!

Ok, so now that i am done with the a$$ kissing i will get into my questions.

I am looking into starting a site that is a community. I have been going back and forth trying to decide whether to do a "myspace" type of site or just a message board. After some thought i have chosen to go with the message board setup since people will be able to interact more. Of course, i am considering v-bulletin thus the reason i am here. I will most likely buy the full license too.

Here are my questions:

1) i have my own web hosting account over at hostgator.com. Is there a way i could pay someone to install this v-bulletin for me? If so, where would i find them and what are the rates, estimated?

2) I like the myspace-like hack and will use that. I am wondering is there a "classifieds" script as well as a way to add a "paypal" integration? Do these scripts exist?

Here is the Products Detail Page - http://www.vbulletin.com/product_detail.php?full=1. vB will install your forum for you for $135 per license.

The modifications for vbulletin are available over at vbulletin.org. I know there is paypal integration already included (for subscriptsions - is that what you were wanting?). I'm not sure about classifieds.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X