Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Options

hello vbulletin

well i saw payment option which its very known in MIDDLE EAST called Cashu and merchents could use it to sell and after a while you can send the money you gaind to a Credit Card That you put

and also you can set the payments you wanna decut like 85$ or 160$ it will be so comfortable if you used it

thanks

Do you mean payment options to purchase vBulletin?

Please read:
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
    --- via Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
    --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
    --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
    --- Out of PayPal funds
    --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Check (includes Money Orders)

4. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

We are not looking to add new payment providers at this time.
    Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
    osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

Which Wire Transfer facility is available in India to purchase New license

Hello Coreye,

I live in India, I have tried out an option of PayPal to make an payment to purchase the license (i.e VBulletin Forum), but there are some issues, so i don't wanted to go with PayPal, and Metacharge has not possible for me.

So, I have decided to go with the wire transfer facility and for that Western union would be the best option for me, and on your payment option you have mentioned for wire transfer so can you suggest me, whether Do you accept Payment through Western union and it is available through India, I also don't want to wait too long to be able to get set-up.

Thanks for your suggestion in Advance...!!!

Comment

This has already been answered in two other threads.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X