Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress + vBulletin

Hi,

I run a Wordpress Blog and I want to add a forum.

I want to combine the comment function. When a Users wants to leave a comment, he should do this by posting into a thread.

Whenever I write a Wordpress Post, a forum thread should be opened automatically and the comment link should redirect to this thread.

Is there any hack for that problem available?

I am not aware of any such modifications. I suggest that you ask at our modifications site www.vbulletin.org
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ight=wordpress

That is the only one I can remember off hand. I don't know it's functionality though as we don't use Wordpress on our website.

We have ran into a similar question though on our own site, and as of today actually were talking about the same issue and what to do.

The Wordpress blog entries can be auto posted to the forum through the RSS Feed Manager built into vBulletin's core product. The problem that we have at the moment, is how to disable the comment system of the blog - which we know how, and then add a button on the page that says "post reply" or "leave comment'' but have it auto-redirect you to the thread in the forum that the RSS Feed Robot Poster has made. < I'm not sure if that modification at vbulletin.org does that, but if not if we could figure out a code that could send you to the proper thread, all you would have to do is add the button with the code to your templates or php files of the Blog system and you would integrate both the forum and the blog together. _ In theory _

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X