questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

i am having a friend of mine transfer my old vB licence back to me as his site died and he has no use for it any longer.

what is needed for him to do so and what will it cost me to get it back. i had a lifetime licence.

i had one email when i regestered and transfered the licence i no longer have access to as i have a new ISP.

my current billing address and credit card info has also changed.

i can provide my new billing address and my new one aswell i can provide my old bank acct# that was tied to the credit card i used at the time but not the card number i can guess at what email address i used to buy my licence aswell as my new one.

i do know he has to start the process but what info does he need to give you and what info do you need from me.

he doesn't know the licence number offhand will that be a problem?

one last thing is it ok to make the vB info at the bottom of the forums be a clickable link to the vB site?

you know have this "Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0 Release Candidate 3
    Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. "
    Last edited by Mike Anime; Fri 18 Apr '08, 12:37am. Reason: to ask aboyt the link to vB

Contact [email protected].
    Your friend has to open a support-ticket through the members area (or [email protected]) stating his wishes.
    The staff will then review the petition and if the transfer is granted, issue you new login details for the members area.
    As for the cost, it's up to your friend's discretion.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

i also forgot my customer number i am kinda sure of my password though and i have no access to the email i used to register back then with.

Comment

Just contact sales.
        As you're not a customer now you'll be issued new credentials if the transfer goes through.
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X