Language translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language translation

Downloading the language pack form vb downloads - for my forum, can i use it to translate a foreign forum link?

thanks

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks i got it

sheewai

Comment

sorry if im being pushy but whats 'pre-sales questions' - i thought most of my threads here r 'pre-sales question'. i want to get the best out for my forum so in doing it i need advice - getting third party software, if required & most importantly can it be used in vb!

these will help me when i purchase vb - all my pre-plan for my forum can be finalized - im excited with vb with what i've reseach most third party software is compatible with vb.

pls advice -

thanks
        sheewai

Comment

Then perhaps I misunderstood what you are asking. You are free to clarify.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

will be purchasing vb soon - better safe the question from there

thanks
            sheewai

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X