vB in Joomla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB in Joomla

I have Joomla 1.5 and I want my website header to also go on the top of my VB forum so it has the same look and feel of my website. Is there a program that will do this or is it strictly a manual change?
    Signature

Bump
    Signature

Comment

Are you asking if this is possible, or how to do it?

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      We do not provide official support for intergrating third-party apps with vB. You can try asking in the Pre-sales forum at the vB mod site: www.vbulletin.org
      Also, To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
      Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
      osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

I want to know if its possible. And yes, I know, in order to receive actual support you need to be a license holder. But, I won't buy the license if I don't find out if what I need can be done will I? Or anyone else for that matter.

I don't know about you guys but I like to do a ton of research before I buy something. It sems like when I come here to ask questions (specific questions about features) everyone seems more worried about if I'm a license holder and jumps on me, than just answering the question. Why is that? IMHO its very annoying and making me want to turn to IPB or something else.
        Signature

Comment

In my experience, this most certainly requires a manual operation. I have done the same thing, but the other way. I started out with a forum, and implemented the same look and feel onto Joomla 1.5. It's pretty smooth now.

Comment

And hunter; don't jump ship to IPB or something else, you will be a happy vBulletin guy - trust me! The support is excellent as long as you're a Jelsoft-customer.

Comment

I figured it would be manual. But, you never know...there is all kinds of crazy "helper" software out there so I know it never hurts to ask. Plus I'm always looking to take the path that is quality but least expensive. Thanks
              Signature

Comment

I have been a vBulletin License holder since 1999. Trust me, this is the best forum software out there. I have tried them all, even IPB and I keep on coming back to vBulletin. The support is awsome, vBulletin.org is awsome. It's just a far superior product to any of the others out there on the market. They have been doing it for quite some time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X