X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter22375 View Post
    Sure, project tools is an add-on...but, what is in it? What does it do? What options does it have that makes it worth buying?
    You can also see it in action here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter22375 View Post
    Sure, project tools is an add-on...but, what is in it? What does it do? What options does it have that makes it worth buying?
    Read this:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/pt_main

Leave a comment:

• hunter22375
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Branding Free - Allows you to remove the copyright from the footer that says the software is vBulletin and Jelsoft's copyright info. Note buying brand free does not give you the ability to rebrand.

Professional Installation - Installation done by a Jelsoft Team Member. It can be purchased later on afterwards.

Project Tools - Project management add-on. It can be purchased later on afterwards.

Blog - Blog Addon. It can be purchased later on afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Jerz
    replied
    None of those are needed to run vB. Just the license and a web host and a domain.

Branding Free: No "vBulletin, Copyright Jelsoft..." at the bottom
    Professional Install: They'll install it for you. I recommend trying yourself before considering this option
    Project Tools: Project Management integrated with vB
    Blog: Blog addon for vB

Leave a comment:

• Chris1234
    started a topic Help Me Out

Help Me Out

Well, I'm thinking about purchasing an owned license to vBulletin but I was wondering what the Branding Free Option, Professional Installation, vBulletin Project tools, and vBulletin Blog are. Also, are they nessessary for making a forums website. I'm completely new to vBulletin and new to making a website so please help me out.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X