Help Me Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Out

Well, I'm thinking about purchasing an owned license to vBulletin but I was wondering what the Branding Free Option, Professional Installation, vBulletin Project tools, and vBulletin Blog are. Also, are they nessessary for making a forums website. I'm completely new to vBulletin and new to making a website so please help me out.

Thanks

None of those are needed to run vB. Just the license and a web host and a domain.

Branding Free: No "vBulletin, Copyright Jelsoft..." at the bottom
    Professional Install: They'll install it for you. I recommend trying yourself before considering this option
    Project Tools: Project Management integrated with vB
    Blog: Blog addon for vB

Comment

Branding Free - Allows you to remove the copyright from the footer that says the software is vBulletin and Jelsoft's copyright info. Note buying brand free does not give you the ability to rebrand.

Professional Installation - Installation done by a Jelsoft Team Member. It can be purchased later on afterwards.

Project Tools - Project management add-on. It can be purchased later on afterwards.

Blog - Blog Addon. It can be purchased later on afterwards.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Sure, project tools is an add-on...but, what is in it? What does it do? What options does it have that makes it worth buying?
        Signature

Comment

Originally posted by hunter22375 View Post
          Sure, project tools is an add-on...but, what is in it? What does it do? What options does it have that makes it worth buying?
          Read this:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/pt_main

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by hunter22375 View Post
            You can also see it in action here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php
            Best Regards,
            Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X